Coconut Oil 16oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Glass bottle with sunproof matte
- 100% Malaysian coconuts
- Coldest press method up to 115˚F
- Converting into butter
- 0 gr of Trans Fat
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BioNatal Malaysian Coconut Oil:
BioNatal Coconut Oil specifications and facts:
- Coconut Oil is always cold pressed due to the soft material of the coconut pulp that is not able to rise the fraction temperature during the squeezing process.
- Coconut Oil has no harmful or negative effects on the human body if it’s free of Trans Fat.
- BioNatal LLC provides Coconut Oil from Malaysian coconuts due to the absence of Trans Fat in it.
- Real Coconut Oil converts into butter at 77˚F and lower.
- To convert butter back into the oil it’s enough just to put the container of Coconut Oil under hot water or put it on the window under the sun lights.
- Don’t heat up the oil in the microwave because with time it will lose the ability to convert into butter and it will mean losing the quality.