Indonesian Vegetable Glycerin 23oz
Rated 5.0 stars
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Glass bottle with sunproof matte
- Indonesian origin
- Best world kind
- 100% natural
- Vegetable base
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BioNatal Indonesian Vegetable Glycerin:
The substance is harmless to the body and is in demand in many areas of our life. Mainly Glycerol is used in Cosmetology, Cooking, and Pharmaceutics.
Cooking uses of Vegetable Glycerin (known also as E 422):
- Bakery products - prevents the formation of a stale crust, gives splendor
- Confectionery - improves texture
- Non-alcoholic liquids, liqueurs - glycerin makes them softer in taste, used as a thickener
- Chewing gum - improves viscosity, used as a sugar substitute
- Pasta - reduces stickiness when cooked
- Biscuits and other low-fat products - as a filler
- Chocolate - the ingredient makes it more delicate in taste
- Ice cream - as a flavor stabilizer
Cosmetic uses of Glycerin:
- Used to soften personal care products. As a moisturizing component, it is used to produce face creams, masks, and body ointments.
- The use of glycerin for hair is popular - shampoos with its content make hair silkier.
- Improves the quality of handmade soap and softens the skin. Glycerin soap is suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Pharmaceutical uses of Glycerin:
- To improve the elasticity of various preparations and solutions.
- It is used instead of water because it perfectly dissolves water and alcohol. With it, it is possible both, to increase and decrease the viscosity of the drug.
- Based on Glycerin, a shell for tablets is produced.