How to Take Ethiopian Black Seed Oil: All Benefits, Zero Taste
Nigella Sativa seeds are interesting in that when you bite them, they bite back. The strongest Ethiopian Black Seed Oil is very bitter, which makes it difficult to swallow and even harder for people to add it into their daily routine.
But the health benefits are more than worth the few seconds of bitterness you experience. Black Seed Oil promotes a good health. And the only way for you to experience the benefits is to learn how to take Black Cumin Seed Oil, even if you don’t like the taste. Believe it or not, some people actually take Black Seed Oil on its own. Most people find it too bitter to take it this way, but it’s the easiest solution since you don’t need anything else on hand.
Always remember that nothing beneficial for the health is sweet. The blessed seed oil is rich of more than 250 components and a big collection of necessary minerals, such as Thymoquinone, Thymohydroquinone, and Thymol. This whole collection cannot be sweet and as higher the level of TQ as more bitter the oil because TQ is an acidic substance. The good news is that there are a few ways you can cut the bitter flavor when you take Black Seed Oil. Here’s what you need to know to get all the health benefits without the harsh taste.
How to Take Black Seed Oil?
- One of the easiest ways to change the taste of Black Seed Oil is not to take it with water.
- If water is the only option and your taking the strongest Ethiopian black seed oil you need about 4oz (125ml) of water to one teaspoon of the oil. First take the oil into your mouth, then take as maximum water into your mouth and swallow all together. After that keep drinking water to rinse the mouth perfectly.
- While using the water you can also put the oil under the tongue to avoid your tongue taste sensors.
- You can mix it with the smoothie, yogurt or in the green salad.
- Very famous Islamic and Middle East way is to mix it with honey for more benefits.
- Some people take the oil with lemon but it’s not very affective. You can add lemon juice into the water so it will be better.
- You can use orange juice instead of water. It gives some sweet taste but does not help to swallow the oil as good as water.
How NOT to Take Black Seed Oil?
- Never mix it with Cola or any kind of soda because Ethiopian Black Seed Oil is rich of the TQ that is acidic and you don’t need more acid in your stomach.
- Never put your Black Cumin Oil into the hot tea. This is very wide method in the Middle East but it’s wrong. The benefits and minerals of the oil are burn away with just 149˚F (+65˚C).
Got questions? Feel free to reach out or directly order your BioNatal Black Seed Oil online today!