BioNatal’s Black Seed Oil is always fresh and there is no difference in the 16oz Glass or PET bottle. PET bottling containers do not contain BPA or Phthalates. It is safe to keep Black Seed Oil in PET bottles if the bottle is not exposed to the sun or will be sitting in the shelf for quite some time.
BioNatal LLC is bottling every week for one week of sales. If you buy BioNatal Black Seed Oil in PET container, be sure the oil was transferred from glass jar to a PET container within the last 7 days only.
PET is the same material which is used by grocery stores for sunflower and olive oils.
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBIONATAL BLACK SEED OIL IS THE BEST OF THE BEST PERIOD!!
I first bought the 4.2 oz bottle to try it. After that I bought 2 16oz (PET) bottles and I can tell a huge difference in my energy, my health, my sleep. If you are like I am and insist on the best of the best, BIONATAL BLACK SEED OIL IS THE BEST OF THE BEST PERIOD!!
- KBKeithel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe best black seed oil I ever had !!!!
It's sooooo gooood. I went to get a physical a couple of weeks ago and my white blood cell count was low. So I took the bionatal black seed oil for awhole week straight. Went back to take the test over again and my white blood cell count was back to normal!!!👍🏾
- SLSteven L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoHave to have it
Been using for about 4 yrs the best black seed oil on the market
- MMMichael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest Black seed oil
Absolutely the best ever!!!!
- JAJohn A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoEthiopian black seed is oil