Ethiopian Black Seed Oil 4.2oz (GLASS)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% Ethiopian seeds
- One-time press
- Coldest press method
- Highest TQ up to 4.64%
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BioNatal Ethiopian Black Seed Oil detailed specifications:
- 100% Ethiopian Nigella Sativa used.
- Seeds from a certified sustainable grower in Ethiopia.
- Fresh crop (not older than 12 months).
- The pureness of the black seeds is 99% (Sortex cleaned method).
- One-time pressed seeds only.
- Coldest press possible with a temperature of 77-98˚F at BioNatal facility in USA and Egypt.
- Non-filtered (Not less than 30 days sedimentation process after extraction).
- Presence of natural sediment (powdered black seeds) up to 5% in each container.
- Storage at BioNatal facility with specific climate control in the glass jars.
- Fresh weekly bottling process.
- Thymoquinone (TQ) level is up to 4.64% (due to the specific elevation of the farms in Ethiopia and nearest distance to equator).