Thank you for your interest in our products. We strive for excellence in customer support and the delivery of outstanding quality products.
Bionatal, LLC wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not content with any of our products, we will gladly refund your monies.
You have 10 calendar days to return any item from the date you received it. Received date is the date in which the package carrier states package has been delivered thru Tracking Number.
Any returned item must have an order number, and proof of purchase from the buyer.
You can call 877.832.0034 or submit your request to email@example.com.
We will create a returned shipping label and send it to you via email.
Please ship the product as soon as possible.
Returned requests will be processed within two business days.
Once we receive the returned item, it will be inspected and you will be notified of the status of your refund.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS OR RETURNS DUE TO OUR ERROR
We will send you a replacement order immediately.
TOLL FREE: 877.832.0034
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Effective date: 01/01/2019
WHILE USING OUR WEBSITES AND OUR OTHER SERVICES, YOU ASSERT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO AGREE AND COMMIT INTO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
"Bionatal", "Ourselves", "We", "Our", "Us", "Bionatal.co", refers to our website (URL). Us is referring to the person using or accessing Bionatal and BioNatal LLC., or either the service user or ourselves.
Any utilization of the above phrasing or different words in their singular, plural, upper casing and additionally he/she or they, are taken as exchangeable and along these lines as alluding to the same thing.
Using our Website The service ["our service"] includes our Website, our product/services and, all other services we provide to you from our Website. Including software, materials, videos, descriptions text, images, audios, and every other provision we made available through our Website. Additionally, it also covers all new updates of materials, original contents, and additional service you may have access to in the future.
This is a license, not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not be allowed to:
• Sell or resell, distribute, License, sublicense, rent, assign or make any form of modification or commercially exploit or make/transfer our service for the third party, or make it available to unauthorized personnel or organization, otherwise permitted.
• Attempt to decompile or reverse or on the other hand, make it accessible to the unapproved workforce or association, otherwise allowed.
• Efforts to create a duplicate source code from the bionatal.co site executable source code or our applications engineer any software contained on the bionatal.co web site or our, mobile applications;
• Erase any copyright or other property and documentation from any of our service materials
• Move the materials to someone else or "reflect" the materials on some other server's from any of our service materials
• The effort to make use of our service in an unauthorized, illegal, or unlawful manner that might affect or interfere with the flow of service or the integrity of our Company and its subsidiaries or affiliates negatively.
• This License will consequently, in any case, found that you have violated any of this policy and might be ended by bionatal.co at any time. After finishing reviewing these materials or upon the termination of this License, you should pulverize any downloaded materials in your ownership, regardless of whether in the printed format or electronic.
• You are in charge of all Information, writings, messages, or different materials that you share or posted through bionatal.co. You are charged with the responsibility to secure and maintain your login and registration details to our Website and as well accountable for every activity performed under your account name and identification. We have the reserve right to access any, or all your accounts feature to respond to your complaint or your request for customer support.
• You agree that all Information provided at the registration interface of our Website, is at your own risk and discretion and that you are not mandated to make use of our Website. You concur, in any case, that any data you provide for us will dependably be precise, right, and updated. We may reject or remove any potential subscription in any way or form Company sole circumspection.
Before gaining access to our Website or any form of access to assistance from the cloud of our developer, you have required to sign-up/register an account with us on our Website. Which we may require you to supply your personal and financial details, Information like your name, age, sex, location, email address, and some other, etc. You agree that any information you provide must correct, accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Payment and Billing Information
By giving an electronic payment or other payment technology, we acknowledge you are representing and warrant that you are approved to use the designated payment option and that you approve us (or our 3rd party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the aggregate sum of your order or another purchase subscription or other purchase (including any applicable taxes and additional charges). If your transaction techniques or method is unable to be verified, it is considered unacceptable or is otherwise invalid, and you may have your order canceled or suspended. If you want to change or update payment information associated with your account, you may reach out to our support group.
You understand that the amount billed may vary due to promotional offers or other charges, and you authorize us (or our 3rd party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the corresponding amount.
Our service is accessible for use by the authorized client alone (which may incorporate client's representatives, agents, contractors, and subcontractors), for allowed purposes. The client will be entirely responsible for any unapproved, illicit, unlawful, and other act or oversight of its approved staff not inside the permitted uses.
Bionatal LLC. (TM) All other logos underused or displayed on our Website or through our service are trademarks of Bionatal LLC., you may only use these trademarks for the identification or promotional purposes alone, provided you do not attempt to claim powers or ownership of our brands and service marks, and brands by incorporating any of them within your ownerhisp, names or offerings.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE SITE
Bionatal.co may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals using authorized services of Bionatal. We expressly prohibit any use our site, and require all users to agree not to use our site/online store, for any of the following:
• Sharing false, incomplete or inaccurate Information;
• Establishing or empowering conduct that would comprise a criminal offense, offering to ascend to common risk or generally abuse any city, state, national or universal law or guideline or which neglects to conform to acknowledged Internet convention;
• Sharing copyrighted materials or otherwise owned by a 3rd party unless you are the rightful owner or have the authority of the owner to post it;
• Posting content that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the consent of the owner of such material;
• Sharing material that infringes on some other people protected intellectual properties, private or public right of another person;
• Sharing or transmitting (using any/all means) data or programming software gotten from the Site abroad or individual foreign nations in violation of the United States exportation act;
• Any attempt to meddle in any capacity with the Site's or BioNatal's networks or network security, or trying to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
• Misusing the special discounts, awards, or incentives offered by us.
We shall not be responsible, accountable, bound or liable for any content you see on our Website. You are agreeing to defend and indemnify and us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No directory(ies) may show up on any page of your Website or inside any setting containing content or materials that might be deciphered as hostile, profane or criminal, or which infringes, generally disregards, or promoters the encroachment or other infringement of, a third party(ies) rights.
To the most considerable degree allowed by appropriate law, we avoid all representations, guarantees, and conditions relating with our Website and the use of our Site (including, without limitation, any guarantees suggested by law in regard of satisfactory quality, readiness for reason as well as the utilization of reasonable care and skill). This disclaimer notice does not guarantee, limit or exclude our or your liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or fraudulent transactions;
We will use all our possible efforts to ensure that all feature of the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee the perfection of these features or an error-free experience during the access of the Website.
The limitations and exclusions of the obligation set out in this Section and somewhere elseare subject to the preceding readings or paraghaphs; and govern all obligations emerging under the disclaimer or in link, connection or associated to the topic of this disclaimer, incorporating liabilities arising in contract, in tort (counting carelessness) and for rupture of statutory obligation.
Hyperlinking to our Website
The following organizations/agencies may link back to our Web site without prior notice:
• News agencies;
• Government organization;
• Search engines;
These entities may link to our home page, to publications or other Web site information for as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) Does not maliciously or dishonstely imply endorsement, sponsorship or approval of the connected or linked party and contents, items or prodducts or services; and (c) is competent within the context of the connected or discussed or linked party's Site.
The terms described and discussed in these readings shall be governed by the provisional constitution of the United States of America which shall apply to form and substance, notwithstanding the place of performance of the essential or ancillary obligations.
We will not personally notify you of any amendments to this agreement. Users are urged to check this agreement frequently to determine if any corrections or amendments have been made. Users and clients understand and agree that continued use of the bionatal.co web site assumes that they have read and accepted this agreement, as it may be amended from time to time.
Effective date: 1/1/2019
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect/extract varieties of Information when you use our service by visiting our website, purchase our product, contact our support group or when you receive any communication, email newsletter or notification from us to enhance our communication, transaction and our general service to you.
However, Information we collect or extract from you include;
• Personal Information: this is data that distinguishes personally and that we can identify you with. Data we collect from you are generally arrangements gotten through our sign-up page when you are making a purchase or register an account with us. Information like your name, address, email address, date of birth, credit card information and so on.
• Account information like your marketing selections, your account setting, and your pending orders and your favorites.
• Financial Information: This means the Information you provided to us through the purchasing interface. When you make a purchase online with us, we collect some financial information about you, Information like details about your order, your addressdetails, purchase details, delivery details, and some other necessary financial details about you.
• Observe Information like your online activities details [for examples your actions on our product page] traffic data, weblog, location data, and so on.
• Legal Information includes Information when there is a flag raised concerning your transaction that may prompt us to complain about details, refusal details, and your payment channel.
• Communication information like your email address, calls, and chats to our customer service team.
INFORMATION EXTRACTED AUTOMATICALLY
The following Information is extracted automatically, sometimes manually, and they are stored in a secure log. This Information is used to keep our service and our other provisions to you safe, analyze and understand how our products and service are used, how to optimize such usage, provide advertising across your connections to our website and to personalize your experience to specific service or product. Such Information includes;
• Online identifiers information these are Information extracted when you access an offer, through our website or one of our advisers/subsidiaries, we obtain your Internet Protocol(IP) address, browser user agent and sometimes your ID
• We as well extract data through data trackers such as cookies and web beacon to collect Information such as the search term(keyword) or the webpage that led you to our Site, your use and navigations throughout our website and mobile apps and the analysis of content which stored on the server(e.g., activity logs, and direct feedback from you).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Primarily, the main goal of collecting/extracting Information about you is to help us in making some informed and precise decisions on how to serve you in the best possible way and also to notify you on promotions and offers that might interest you. Some of the vast benefits of collecting/extracting your Information are as follows;
• To do research and understand our customer's preferences and as well as to know how to serve you much better.
• To inform you about the changes, update and upgrade of our services and our website
• We use some financial Information that we generally collect to fulfill every financial obligation that can be placed through the Site for product purchase on our Site.
• We use Information we extract/collect from you to communicate with you and also to prevent, detect and apprehend any fraudulent transactions that might take place during your purchase of our product
• To provide aggregate statistics, which do not include Personal Information, about our customers, sales and traffic trends/patterns, and related Site information to reputable third-party vendors. We may use this data (such as what areas of our Site are visited most frequently, what services are most used, what products are most popular and how often our emails are opened etc.) for research and commercial purposes.
Following the preferences and personalization you have shared with us, we provide you with Information or advertising relating to our services. We utilize the Information that we collect from you to enable us to screen for potential hazard, fraud or extortion (specifically, your IP address), and also to and improve and optimize our Site (for instance, by analyzing how our users peruse and communicate with the Site, and to monitor the success of our advertisement and marketing efforts).
Bionatal promise to take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information and ensure your information security is not bridged or compromise. We will store all the Personal Information you give to us on our safe and secure (password and firewall-ensured) servers. All electronic financial related transactions perform through our Site will be secured by encryption software. You recognize that sharing Information over our website is innately insecure, and we can't ensure the security of Information sent over our website. You are in the responsibility of keeping your password you use for signing-in to our website safe; we would never request for your password (aside from when you sign in to our Site). It is in your best interests to safeguard your Personal Information and to use firewalls, anti-virus, spyware, and other encryption methods when submitting Personal Information or content to us.
On the off chance that sensibly essential or required to meet legal or administrative requirements, resolve a dispute, avoid misrepresentation and misuse, or uphold our terms and conditions, we will likewise keep holding some of your Information, regardless of whether it is no longer required to provide our services to you.
We may also disclose your Personal Information and other Information you provide, to the third party, based on conditions slated earlier to achieve the purpose for which is submitted or some additional demographics/data which may be disclosed due to the necessity of doing so in particular situations. Also, in the case of reorganization or sale of assets of Bionatal LLC. or its division will transfer your Personal Information to the group or third party we sell our asset to or transfer our ownership will have the right to continue to use the Information you have provided.
You have the fоllоwіng right that we will always work to uphold our respect to your public data.
• The sole right to request for deleting, erasing, or otherwise dispose-off of any of your data from the database whenever it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
• The right to complain about a supervisory data authority or any other regulatory body of public data retention.
• The reserve right to request for a copy of your Data which is in our possession
• The right to have your personal information/data/demographics rectified if any of your data held by us is incorrect or incomplete. Please contact our customer service for amendment in the case of misappropriation of data storage.
• The right to restrict (і.е, prevent) the processing of your data.
• The right to object us using your public, professional data for a раrtісulаr рurроѕе or рurроѕеѕ.
• The right to be informed about our mode of collection and use of your public and, personal data.
• Clients financial Information is only stored on the order of the client to process future transactions. You have the right to opt-out of the option to save your financial Information anytime.
• Our Email listing is done for promotional purposes only, and we do not sell your email to the third party or any of our subsidiaries.
• Our client's demographics are stored in a third party software to ensure we give your paramount privacy concern. This Prіvасу policy should tell уоu еvеrуthіng you nееd to know, but уоu саn always соntасt us to find out more or to аѕk аnу ԛuеѕtіоnѕ uѕіng the contact us feature.
CHILDREN USE POLICY
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We would not inform you personally about any revisions to this policy. Clients are encouraged to check this policy as often as possible to decide if any amendments have been made or will be made. Users and clients understand and agree that navigatig of bionatal.co assumes that they have read, acknowledged and accepted this policy, as it may be amended from time to time.
For more Information about our privacy policies, or in any case that you have questions to ask us, or in the event that you might want to make any complaint about our service, please contact us by email at or by visiting our company address below;