Sudanese Whole Leaf Hibiscus 0.5lb
- Sudanese origin
- Best world type
- Whole leaf
- Tasty healthy tea
- Rich of Vitamin C
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BioNatal Sudanese Whole Leaf Hibiscus:
Hibiscus tea first was consumed in ancient Egypt. During excavations in the tombs of noble Egyptians, scientists discovered the petals of a plant from which a drink is made. For this hibiscus in Egypt is called the Drink of the Pharaohs. Unlike the Arab countries, it was brought to Europe and the USA only in the 18th century and got the name Karkade.
How to use hibiscus as a tea:
Use it as a tea for better health, a source of nutrition, a source of Vitamin C, and protection during the cold season. It supports the immune system as well.
1 tablespoon for a full cup of hot water. Add sugar for the sweet taste. It has a wonderful herbal aroma and taste, but a teaspoon of honey will make it even better and more beneficial.
Can be used as cold juice after cooling down.
Sudanese hibiscus contain:
- Beta-carotene, flavonoids, anthocyanins
- B vitamins (B2, B5, B6, B9, B12)
- Extra amount of Vitamin C
- Rich vitamin, chemical and mineral composition
Sudanese hibiscus favorably affects and supports:
- Heart and blood circulation (cold tea form)
- Metabolism (cold tea form)
- Nervous system (hot tea form)
- Immune system (hot tea form)