Egyptian Lemon Grass 0.5lb
- Egyptian origin
- Best world type
- Tasty healthy tea
- Rich of Vitamin C
- Strongest aroma
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
BioNatal Egyptian Lemon Grass:
Ancient Egyptian herbal tea. The most famous herbal grass in the Middle East. The ancient Egyptian taste that came through the centuries. Very important herbal tea of Egyptian homeopathy and holistic medicine for thousands of years.
How to use lemongrass as a tea:
Use it as a tea for better health, source of nutrition, a source of Vitamin C, and protection during the cold season. It supports the immune system as well.
1 tablespoon for a full cup of hot water. Add sugar for the sweet taste. It has a wonderful herbal aroma and taste, but a teaspoon of honey will make it even better and more beneficial.
Lemon grass uses in the Middle East and worldwide:
- Cosmetology - the basis for dosed cleansers, shower gels, toothpaste, shampoos, and much more
- Aromatherapy - a resource essential oil that is inhaled for toning and relaxation
- Deodorization - cleans, disinfects, and freshens the air
- Insecticides - the smell helps to drive away flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches
- Homeopathy - tinctures, decoctions, tea, and nutritional supplements that have bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Cooking - universal seasoning for soups, fish, meat, salads, sauces
- Drinks - additive to cocktails